These Baked Apples with Cinnamon Sticks only require a few ingredients and make a spectacular looking dish for any table. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
Attached is a printer friendly PDF version.
Baked Apples with Cinnamon Sticks
- Apples-select apples that are firm
- Chopped nuts - 1 TBS per apple
- Brown Sugar - 1 TSP per apple
- Raisins - 1 TBS per apple
- Butter - 1TSP per apple
- Cinnamon sticks-1-3" stick per apple
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Cut the top of each apple and core and seed each one (make sure you don't cut through the bottom)
3. Fill each apple with nuts, sugar and raisins. Dot with butter and a cinnamon stick in each apple
4. Lightly butter a baking dish and put apples in the dish with about a ¼ inch of water
5. Bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes until apples are soft but should retain their shape