Baked Chicken Nuggets
These chicken nuggets are baked instead of fried for a healthy alternative to one of kids favorite meals!
- 1 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts - cut to bite sized pieces
- 2 tbsp cultured buttermilk (or non-dairy milk, such as almond milk)
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 tsp each of the following herbs/seasonings:
- garlic powder
- dried parsley
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Oil a baking sheet with olive oil.
- In a bowl, whisk together milk, egg and seasonings.
- Place chicken into the egg mixture and then Panko breadcrumbs.
- Place chicken on oiled baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and bake 15-20 minutes, until breadcrumbs are lightly browned.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.