Cauliflower Tapenade makes a great party dip. This version has the added nutrition from the secret ingredient...cauliflower! Please let us know if you've tried it and what you think!
Attached is a printer friendly PDF version.
- 3 cups of Cauliflower florets
- 1 cup of Olive Oil
- 1 Cup pitted Green Olives
- 2 Green Onions sliced
- 2 TBS. Lemon juice
- ½ TSP. Salt Baguette slices or crudité for serving
1. Steam Cauliflower until very soft and let cool
2. In blender or food processor combine Oil, Green Onions, and Lemon Juice
3. Blend until almost smooth and add Cauliflower and salt
4. Blend until smooth stirring occasionally
5. Refrigerate until cool and serve with Baguette slices or crudités for dipping