Cranberry sauce is a staple side dish during the holidays. Everyone loves it! This recipe, with the addition of orange is sure to impress the entire table. Please share your thoughts in the comments section below!
Attached below is a printer friendly PDF version of this recipe.
Cranberry Orange Sauce
- 1 lb of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup of fresh orange juice
- 1/ 3 cup of sugar
- 1 TSP grated orange rind
1. In medium saucepan, combine the cranberries, orange juice, orange rind and sugar
2. Simmer, stirring occasionally until the cranberries begin to burst and the sauce thickens (about 15 minutes)
3. Allow cooling and serving at room temperature