This easy fruit salad is a hit with all the kiddos! Simply choose your favorite fresh fruits and cover in a silky, creamy fresh banana yogurt dressing! Comment below to let us know what you think.
Attached is a printer friendly PDF version.
Fresh Fruit Salad with Banana Yogurt Dressing
- 4 Cups of mixed fresh fruit (berries, melons, pineapple, peaches – so much to choose from, pick your own favorites)
- Banana Yogurt Dressing:
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- ½ TSP of grated orange rind
- ½ cup of orange juice
- Dash of cinnamon or to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender until dressing is smooth
2. Chill dressing covered for 1 hour then toss with the fresh fruit