This Nut and Fruit Trail Mix is the perfect snack for one the go. Make a double bath so save for those days when you need to quickly grab a healthy snack for you and your family. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! Let us know in the comments sections below.
Attached is a printer friendly PDF version.
Nut and Fruit Trail Mix
- 3 cups of raw nuts – any combination of nuts that you like!
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of pumpkin or sunflower seeds (or any other seed)
- 2 cups of dried fruit - any variety of dried fruit is good (I like to add dried blueberries and mango although I tend to make it different each time)
- 1/3 cup of water
- ½ cup of butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup or honey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place nuts, dried fruit and coconut in a large bowl and add water
3. Mix all ingredients together by hand to moisten everything
4. Melt butter/coconut oil in a bowl and mix in maple syrup
5. Add melted liquids to nuts and fruit and mix well until evenly coated
6. Evenly spread mixture onto a cooking sheet lined with parchment or silicon
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring twice
8. Pat down after last stir and continue baking until edges are brownish