This recipe for Fruit Kabobs is a great kid friendly, kid approved snack! This is also a fun and really easy snack to eat outdoors and take on a picnic. For a really pretty presentation add some fresh Basil or Mint leaves in between some of the fruits.
Attached is a printer friendly PDF version.
- 4 cups of mixed melons cut into large chunks (watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew-or whatever looks good)
- 1 cup of pineapple chunks
- 4 bananas cut into 3" pieces
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries
- Fresh mint or basil (optional)
- Bamboo skewers
1. Thread Skewers with some of each fruit making sure that the top and bottom of each skewer have some kind of melon to keep the lighter fruits from falling off
2. Alternate mint or basil is using it