These glazed Ginger Carrots make a great side dish for any festive meal! We encourage you to cook these simple and delicious recipes with your kids. Please give them a try and let us know what you think in the comments section below.
Attached below is a PDF version for east printing.
- 3-4 bunches of fresh baby carrots (true baby carrots with tops not the ones in the bag)
- 1 cup of fresh orange juices
- ¼ cup of butter or coconut oil
- 2 TBS of honey
- 1 ½ TBS of fresh grated ginger
- 2 TBS of chopped fresh parsley
1. Place all ingredients except Parsley in a large skillet over medium heat
2. Bring to a boil – cover and cook for about 3 minutes (this is to start thickening the glaze)
3. Uncover –reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes until carrots are tender and liquid glazes the carrots
4. Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving