The ABC's of Everything Blog
Greek Yogurt Slaw
Try subbing Greek yogurt for the traditional mayo in this light and refreshing summer coleslaw recipe.
- 4 cups of shredded cabbage - use a mixture of green and purple for more color.
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup thin sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. warm honey
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 Tsp. celery salt
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine and toss cabbage, carrots, green onion and corn in a large bowl.
2. In a smaller bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, honey, fresh lemon juice, mustard celery salt, and a pinch of salt and pepper until combine.
3. Pour yogurt mixture into the cabbage mixture, and toss until evenly combined.
4. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours before serving.