- 5 lbs baby red potatoes
- 3 hard boiled eggs - diced
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp diced fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp diced fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp diced fresh flat leaf parsley
- ¼ cup diced fresh chives
- 2 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes in boiling water in covered pot for about 20-30 mins until tender.
- Drain potatoes and cool. Cut into quarters.
- Add garlic, parsley, thyme, rosemary, chives, mustard, honey and vinegar to bowl and whisk together.
- Slowly whisk in oil over until emulsified.
- Add potatoes, red onion and eggs to large bowl, pour in vinaigrette, and toss until covered.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve chilled.