This Herbed Green Olive Tapenade is great served with crusty crackers or as part of an antipasto! We love hearing from you so please leave a comment in the section below to tell us what you think.
A printer friendly version is attached for easy printing.
Herbed Green Olive Tapenade
- 2 cups of firmly packed pimiento-stuffed green olives (sliced crosswise)
- 4 ribs of celery, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced and mashed to a paste with ¼ TSP of salt
- 1 carrot (quartered lengthwise and sliced thin crosswise)
- 3 TBS minced fresh parsley
- 2 TSP of dried oregano
- ¼ TSP of red pepper flakes
- 2 TBS white-wine vinegar
- ¼ cup of olive oil
1. In medium bowl toss or blend together first 9 ingredients
2. Add olive oil, vinegar and combine well