Homemade Fruit Snacks
These easy homemade fruit snacks only have four ingredients and are just as delicious! Plus they are healthier for you and your family. Let us know what you think in the comments section below!
- 1 1/3 cup of fresh citrus juice - use orange for sweeter or lemon for more sour, etc.
- 1 1/3 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 3 Tbsp local honey
- 10 Tbsp grass-fed gelatin
1. Heat berries and juice in a small saucepan until the berries become tender and soften.
2. Add honey and keep stirring mixture until you have a compote and berries have started to dissolve.
3. Turn heat off and whisk in gelatin one tablespoon at a time.
4. Blend mixture to an even consistency.
5. Pour into a 9 x 9 glass baking dish and refrigerate until set. About 1 hour.
6. Cut into small squares or use small molds to make shapes and serve!