Kale is a great super-food, however, it can be a bit bitter if not cooked properly. These Krispy (Crispy) Kale chips are simple and delicious. Feel free to add other spices such as cumin, or chili powder for more of a kick!
Attached is a printer friendly PDF version.
- 4 Cups of fresh Kale leaves torn into edible pieces (don't make them too small since they do shrink a little when cooked)
- 2 TBS of olive oil
- ½ TSP of salt and other spices
1. Toss all ingredients together and coat leaves as evenly as possible with olive oil. Spraying the oil over the leaves is a simple way to get this done
2. Spread leaves in an even layer on a large wire rack on top of a baking pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until crisp