Roasted Asparagus With Ginger Sesame Dressing
This asparagus recipe is bursting with Asian flavor and it is so easy to make! The whole family is sure to love it.
Roasted Asparagus with Ginger Sesame Dressing
- 1 bunch asparagus ends trimmed
- 2 TBS olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 whole green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 piece fresh ginger thumb size, minced
- 1 TBS sesame oil
- 2 TBS soy sauce
- ½ whole lemon or orange, juiced
- 1 TBS honey
1. Preheat Oven to 400º.
2. Place asparagus in a single layer in a baking dish.
3. Drizzle with olive oil.
4. Roast uncovered for 20 min.
To make dressing:
1. Combine all dressing ingredients in bowl and mix well with a whisk.
2. Pour over asparagus and serve warm.