This asparagus recipe is bursting with Asian flavor and it is so easy to make! The whole family is sure to love it.
Roasted Asparagus with Ginger Sesame Dressing
- 1 bunch asparagus ends trimmed
- 2 TBS olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 whole green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 piece fresh ginger thumb size, minced
- 1 TBS sesame oil
- 2 TBS soy sauce
- ½ whole lemon or orange, juiced
- 1 TBS honey
1. Preheat Oven to 400º.
2. Place asparagus in a single layer in a baking dish.
3. Drizzle with olive oil.
4. Roast uncovered for 20 min.
To make dressing:
1. Combine all dressing ingredients in bowl and mix well with a whisk.
2. Pour over asparagus and serve warm.