- 5 tsp. olive oil - divided
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon or lime juice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ cups of fresh corn off the cob
- 1 ½ cups halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. copped basil
- 1 hot pepper diced
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
1. In a small bowl whisk together 4 tsp. of olive oil, lemon or lime juice, and salt – set aside.
2. In large skillet at remaining tsp. of olive oil and corn. Cook and stir over medium heat until tender. Transfer to a salad bowl and cool.
3. Add tomatoes, cucumber, basil, onions and hot peppers.
4. Drizzle with salad dressing to coat and let stand 10 minutes before serving or refrigerate until chilled.
5. Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.